How to shop safely
It’s important you can shop safely and so we’ve been busy making sure we have strict social distancing measures in place to keep you and our colleagues safe.
Here’s some of the strict social distancing measures we’ve put in place.
- Plastic screens are in place within all stores at cashier desks to help prevent the potential spread between staff and customers
- Face masks are required by all staff members following the recent government guidelines.
- We are requesting that people stick to the strict social distancing rule. All stores have markers every two metres to help remind everyone to respect each other’s personal space. To further support social distancing, stores have two metre floor markers throughout.
- We also encourage card and contactless payments.
- Colleagues are on hand to remind everyone to stay safe and follow these guidelines.
Whether shopping instore or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
Please consult our store locator page for individual store opening hours.
For those self-isolating, we are still offering home-delivery through our website.